Amazing

Well, I think I've got the hang of dieting. I've been going strong all week and staying on plan. I still get hungry but it's usually right before a meal which works out.

One funny thing I"ve noticed is that I've been eating lunch later. For the past two days I've had lunch at 1pm instead of 11:30 like I use to. I normally eat breakfast at 7:30 or 8am. In the past I could barely make it to 11:30 for lunch time. Now I forget about it and don't get hungry til later. It's awesome because then I can eat dinner later as well. I felt like such an old lady eating at 5pm. Now I survive until 6pm. (Probably couldn't do much later than that though)

Weight loss is going strong, lost 2 pounds over the weekend. I hoping today will show another loss as well. I really want to be able to say I've lost 10 pounds..woo hoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment