Detox

Well, the first three days of this diet is a detox designed to cleanse my system. Well, right now it feels that my brain is cleansed of all thought. Just can't concentrate or keep a thought tonight. Not really hungry but feel empty.

Here is my diet for the next three days

Breakfast
1/2 an orange
2 eggs

Lunch
any amount of meat (today a hamburger patty)
any amount of raw veggies (cucumber, lettuce)

Snacks
any amount of meat (today a hamburger patty)
any amount of raw veggies (lettuce)

Dinner
any amount of meat (turkey meat balls)
any amount of raw veggies (broccoli, celery)
1/2 orange

It feels like I've been eating all day but looking back it might not been enough. I am suppose to eat a lot. The good news is that I'm suppose to be able to lose a lot of weight during this detox. I sure hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment