Little Worried

Ok, I said I wouldn't worry about my weight loss and I would just trust in the process but this is hard. I feel like I"m following the diet very closely. Only eating what is on plan. I ate all my pills today and yesterday (Saturday I missed some). I've watched the amounts of my food as well and drank all my water. However, I weighed myself tonight and I"m a pound heavier than I was Saturday morning. Now this is my home scale and it was after dinner instead of before. Also, this is the evening instead of the morning which there can be a drastic difference in the day. However, I"m still worried. I know that this weight isn't going to just fall off like it did during the detox days but I'm worried about what they will say when I go in. I want to show some loss. Please let me show a loss.

Feeling kind of tired tonight. I have other things to blog about but just too tired to really think about anything. Will write more tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment