First Day of the Diet

So good news this morning. I'm down 5.75 pounds since I started the diet last Wednesday. The number is a little fake cause I went at 10am to weigh this morning when I usually go after work at 6pm. However, I'll take it. It's very good news but I deserve it, I've been sticking to the plan.

Today was the first day on the new plan and I screwed up a little bit. I was suppose to go to the grocery store in the morning and then over to my friends in the afternoon. Instead my dad called and asked for help with his computer. So I did what I had to and stuck to the plan. I had two snacks with me which kept me going. We also went to Costco for lunch so I could get a chicken salad. I stayed on track with the food but I forgot my vitamins. I have to take 5 with each meal. I hadn't realized that before. Oh well, I think I will be fine for Tuesday when I weigh again.

One last thing, I did better today with the hunger. I had lots of energy and wasn't starving. I think this diet might just work out. I'm just going to trust in the process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment