Week #2 Recap

I"m not sure if I should call this week #1 or week #2. I started this diet 11 days ago. Week #1 was the detox week and week #2 was the first full week of the diet. However, we will go with week #2 just cause it's been that long.

Well, week 2 was harder than I thought it would be. I started the week trusting in the diet process and by the end I was so ready to quit. I didn't lose any weight until Friday where I lost 1.5 pounds. I just feel like that loss wasn't worth the pain and grief I went through during the week. So I kind of gave up. Friday night I went to taco bell and had a chicken soft taco. I was starving and ran out of food for the day. It wasn't very many calories especially since it didn't have cheese or sour cream on it. Then on Saturday I had two extra pieces of bread and an extra snack. I was just tired of being hungry. Plus I was watching top chef and that was making me really hungry.

So I guess my streak of sticking to the diet ended Saturday but that doesn't mean my diet is over. This is the start of week #3 and a new start to the diet streak. I bet I can keep this streak going for 14 days now. I just need to stop worrying about it so much. Just eat what I can and focus on something else.

Week #3 is a new week and I'm ready to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment