Good News

Ok, my weigh-in went pretty good today. I was only 1/4 a pound over where I was Saturday morning. Which really means I've lost weight since Saturday because of the fact that I gain weight during the day. I'm never going to weigh in in the morning again. It's just too much of a pain.

I can't believe I've been on this diet for one week. It's been so long since I've stuck to a diet for an entire week. Usually by Thursday I get sick of it and I cheat a little. Then Friday I cheat more. Than Saturday and Sunday I totally forget about it because it's too hard. This time I haven't gone off plan once during the last 7 days. I'm not saying it was easy. There were brownies in the kitchen today that I really wanted. Also there were times where I was reaching for a snack only to remember I was on a diet before it hit my mouth. Didn't do it though and that is what counts.

What I realized today is I'm missing exercise. I need to start adding that back into my weight loss plan. I'm a little worried because in the past when I've added exercise I've increased food cause I was so hungry. Now I can't increase my food. So I will have to plan my food accordingly so I can eat enough to give me energy to workout at the right time. This reminds me of the times article on why exercise won't make you thin. Did anyone read it? It's interesting but doesn't cover the fact that exercise makes you feel better and happier.

So, tomorrow I will ride my bike to work which is 7 miles. I will have my breakfast bar on the ride and have a glass of milk when I get to work. I will save my snack for the ride home which is only half as long because I take the bus partially home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment